Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flickr and Creative CommonLicence



I hope this works, I copied this from the Creative Common licence site.
Creative Commons is a non-profit organization that provides legal assistance to change the copyrights from all rights reserved to some rights reserved which leaves material available for free legal use by the public to be presented, remixed and reproduced.

I have just spent the last 3 hours trying to upload some of my photos to Flickr with very limited success. At this stage and without further guideance with this site I can not see myself using this as a learning tool in my classroom. But as I say this is only at this stage, I am forever hopefull that when I have more time to play with some of these sites that I will discover hidden values that could be extremely usefull when embedded into learning design. I am afterall a lifelong learner, willing to accept that I don't know everything and hopeful that in time I might just learn.

Ooh PS. See I knew if I stuck with it I would work it out. I have just added an image that I retrieved from Flickr.

References
Creative Commons Retrieved 16th August 2009 from, http://creativecommons.org/videos/mayer-and-bettle2

No comments:

Post a Comment